Monday, November 3, 2014

Canon EOS 7D Mark II Digital SLR Camera (Body Only)


Canon EOS 7D Mark II Digital SLR Camera (Body Only)









CUSTOMER REVIEW



This. Camera. Does. Not. Miss. Focus.



Period.



I do not have the resources to pick up a 1D body, I have instead thrown that cash into lenses. The 85 1.2L on my 70d gave me about 30% keeper rate, today I had a 95% keeper rate on my 7dm2 Body. Simply amazing.



My 70-200 IS 2.8 v1 also would miss on many shots @ f2.8 on my 70d and 5dmk1...that is long gone. The focus system on this body is everything it has been hyped to be.



High ISO Performance: Images at ISO 2500 look as good as images at ISO 800 on the 70d.



Battery Life: Buy the grip. Or have several spares with you.



Buffer: Have a fast CF card if you want the full rate of 31 RAW before slowdown. UHS SD card will get you 24 (advertised 26 but thats not what I'm getting)



**Update**

With a fast CF Card (komputerbay 128GB 1066x) I am getting FORTY-SIX (yes 46) Full size RAW files before a big slowdown. SD Card performance is poor, with a 95 M/Bs card I am not doing any better than 24 RAW files before slowdown.



One Last Thing: Its not in the box, but you can download DPP 4 from Canon, and I find that it gives vastly better results than DDP 3. Too bad you can't use it with any other APS-C bodies other than the 7d2.



http://ift.tt/1yRWrMq



The image of the Gorilla was shot with the 70-200 at 2500 ISO, no edits.

No comments:

Post a Comment